Full Care Training Board:
Training board is designed to improve the horse’s skill level.
- Four (4) training sessions per week performed by Shady Dell’s training program manager (16 per month).
- Full use of facilities
- 12×12 matted stalls; cleaned and bedded daily
- All stalls have a window or dutch door
- Quality grain and hay fed 2x daily
- Administration of daily supplements (provided by owner)
- Fresh water daily
- Daily pasture turnout in small groups (3-5 average size)
- Automatic waterers in all pastures (heated in winter months)
- Nightly barn check
- Holding for veterinarian, farrier, dentist
- Blanketing as needed (blankets provided by owner)
- Heated water buckets in each stall during the winter months
- Individual fans provided for every stall during spring/summer months
Contact us for current pricing on all boarding options.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No posts found.